Contrary to what we are told and tell ourselves as women, we are really amazing. Think about all the things you manage in a day. Isn’t it really impressive? That’s how we are meant to see ourselves.
Do people annoy you? Of course. Does life sometimes seem unfair? Of course. Do people disappoint you? Absolutely. Do you pursue what you want & feel like it’s unattainable? Of course. Do you want something so badly, yet it doesn’t materialize? Absolutely!
Here are some ways to keep you reminded of what life is really about:
1. Focusing on people that hurt you, will keep you attracting that into your life.
2. Instead of complaining about things you don’t have, focus on what you’re going to have.
3. All that you have experienced in life has made you who you are today.
4. You are meant to live a life of abundance.
5. When you are doing what you enjoy, opportunities are limitless.
6. Focusing on negative events in your day; keeps you in a negative state.
7. Complaining about your body or beauty, doesn’t change anything.
8. Remind yourself of how beautiful and amazing you are every morning.
9. Remind yourself that the person who disappoints or annoys you doesn’t really want your help.
10. You create your reality.