In honor of International Happiness Day, I have compiled a list of things that either reminds us of what happiness can be or what we can do to get to a state of happiness.
- People demonstrate what they are. We don’t pay attention to the signs.
- People are what they are, not what you want them to be.
- Life doesn’t happen to you. You have to play an active role in shaping it.
- You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. Identify the reason things are compelling you to do the things that you don’t want to do/that don’t make you happy.
- Sometimes you only realize someone’s worth when they are gone.
- Spending time with someone that doesn’t make you happy delays your happiness and theirs.
- You choose all that you allow in your life.