1. Learn from the past, but don’t relive it in the future.
2. People are what they are not what you want them to be.
3. Once you accept someone for what they really are, they will surprise you by being better than what you expected.
4. Forgive yourself for your past sub-optimal decisions.
5. Seek out people that make you a better version of yourself.
6. Follow your gut. Period.
7. Be the type of person you would like to be in a relationship with.
8. Don’t lose yourself while trying to hold onto someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
9. Desperate is not sexy, confidence is.